So it makes me giggle because two of our contestants are exactly the same weight. It will be interesting to see who can lose the most by next week!
Also, just for an update I have calculated the 2 teams weight-loss percentage so far to let us all know how the teams are doing and also to motivate everyone. HERE GOES....

The boy's team weight-loss percentage is 3.15%

The girl's team weight-loss percentage is 6.79%
3 comments:
I think it's funny that the shirts seem to reflect the scores of the teams. The pink shirt seems to be saying "Hooray!" while the blue shirt has his shoulders slumped in obvious disappointment. C'mon guys! Lets catch up!
I'm just pleased that there is a net loss for both teams and we haven't given up yet!
I just wanted to make it clear that the Men have been throwing all of the weigh ins because we were under the impression that we had immunity. We know now that we were mistaken and will now start really playing.
Post a Comment