Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Going in to the FINAL STRETCH!

So I am thinking of changing the finish line and would like to hear your thoughts on it.
I propose that we end the contest at Mom's on May 8th when we meet for the
Mother's Day/Easter/Plant-the-Garden EXTRAVAGANZA!!!
I figure 2 things.....#1 Why not cram one more thing into that event and
#2 Not sure how to work it into the Fremont reunion plans as they are unfolding.
That is like, 2 weeks away........What are your thoughts?

6 comments:

angeliclenore said...

I'm good with the ending it early.

Marshall said...

Those of us that might be procrastinators would prefer to leave it where it is.

West Valley Mom said...

It would be easier if it wasn't on the reunion week, but as a nod to the procrastinators maybe a week after would work too? Something more informal with nothing else going on.

Justin said...

As an official procrastinator, I would have to concur with Stacy. a little more time to catch up with the others would be nice and it would be kind of fun to do a special thing just for it.

Annette said...

As the Eldest Procrastinator I vote for more time also. I think the reunion will be too hectic.

Unknown said...

I say we have the final weigh in on Thanksgiving. That way all us procrastinators can continue to procrastinate through the summer and cram in all the dieting and exrcsise in October and November.