Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Week 4

So first I would like to congratulate all of the winners of the challenge! To see who they are go and look at who premade meals for their week and then left a comment.
One of the the contestants mentioned mistakenly thinking that he/she had immunity this week and may have bulked up to "throw" the weigh-in. grin.
So maybe week 2 wasn't the hardest and week 4 was? If you find yourself struggling, tell us about it. We can strengthen each other!

2 comments:

West Valley Mom said...

I had the hardest time exercising last week! Even doing yoga behind my fence backfired because the babies are so interested they shake the fence and last week they dropped my fold up ‘office’ chair on me during a hard pose and bruised my hand! Today was the first day since then that I have dared try it again. It is really hard to exercise just before bed but that is the only time I can consistently leave someone else in charge of the zoo!

JustaComputerGeek said...

Stacy, I understand that! But, anytime is better than no time right?
keep it up!