Saturday, January 30, 2010

Challenge

The First Challenge is a simple one.
Everybody can win it.
For the challenge you are asked to prepare some healthy meals/snacks for the next week and leave a comment about what you did, how many you did, and how you did it. You will win some of my favorite snack choices. Oh, and guys, if your wifey does the meals...it won't count. You have to do it or help in a LARGE way. You know who you are ;)
PRIZES will include a few of these yummy snacksNot sure why there are 2 of the ice cream cups, maybe because they are sooo yummy. The mint ones are really scrumptious! Costco has a 94% fat free popcorn that my family likes the best.
I have found that when I replace my unhealthy snacks then I don't feel "ripped-off" or starved to death. Anyway, pack some meals & snacks, be ready for your week.
Tell me what you did and I will get your prizes to you!
Don't forget to send me your weight on Tuesday.

1 comment:

West Valley Mom said...

Well I have been avioding snacks since that is my main problem in the first place but I have several baggies of pre made salad that I can eat at the hard inbetween hour and then I am less hungry for my meal instead of famished! I have been canning soups so that I can grab and go without taking up unreasonable amounts of fridge space or spending to much on store bought soups.