
By now you should all be thinking of your SUPER SECRET Code name. It will make it much more fun for me to post your weight loss and keep us all guessing who is ahead. Also it will give us all a weekly goal to try to get a high weight loss posted on our own. I will update this list every Tuesday.
So, be thinking of your secret name to tell me by next Tuesday, I have mine. If you need help -I have a bunch you could choose from. Also, um........who is playing exactly????
3 comments:
Check out all the random name generator web sites! Here is a good one, http://www.behindthename.com/random/
count me in! Lots of people have been commenting on how I need to lose weight but on Christmas day DAD said he was worried about my weight.... that, folks, was the clincher!
Justin, we are so glad that you are playing. You are in good company & we are all here to support you and cheer you on. You can do it!!!
Marshall says,"When the men WIN, it will be more even more fun to have Justin there!!!"
Post a Comment