Ok, so at my house it goes like this, "If I have to be good starting Tuesday.....I am eating tons of garbage until then!"
Is that what is going on at your house?
Is there still cheese dip in your fridge and chocolate neighbor gifts lying around everywhere???
Tell us what you are all eating up till the BIG MOMENT.

**Also, what will you do with your "junk food" after Tuesday?
Re-gift it? Give it to the kids? Straight in the trash?
We want to hear!
6 comments:
Ate a box of chocolates today and a bunch of salami and cheese and crackers yesterday. Once I start eating healthier I won't need as many antacids!
Amen John! I was thankful for a fast day today. I took a break today so I could have more puke dip for dinner! I am loving the peppermint Christmas Nougats I found on clearance at Walmart. The peppermint is acting like an antacid of sorts. And I'm finding that with age they harden just a bit and are SO much more tasty! I hope I can give them up by Tuesday, or find enough hours in the day to burn the calories on the treadmill!
I have to hide the goodies away. If there is nothing "junk-related" in the house, we could have a major binging problem. If there is an option for a small cheat here and there.....all will remain calm.
Junk food is not my problem, Soda is my big crutch. I don't really eat sweets but I drink... wayyyy too much pop! But last time I gave up soda, I started craving sugar! This could be tough.
You can all give your yummy, unhealthy food to me. Since...(are you ready to be jealous) I can eat whatever I want and not gain any weight.
I would like to loose five pounds. Maybe I should get in on this too.
Justin, what I do is- buy pop by the can (smaller portion) and decide how many to wean down to that week. If I tell myself -only 2 cans today- I am super choosy about when I enjoy them! Also, for the headache that comes from cutting back, take Excedrin! I never have stopped completely, because I have learned that -for me- complete abstinence from my favorites leads to cheating hee-hee. The more water you drink the less pop you will crave & for the sweet cravings- use gum or strong mints.
Post a Comment